Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thanks to Vicki @ Reading at the Beach

I now have the privilege of passing on this award to others in accordance with the following rules:






Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you enjoy. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Since I am still new at this and 15 is such a big number, I'm passing this award on to:

Bybookorbycrook@blogspot.com
Bookinwithbingo@blogspot.com
Momsmutterings@blogspot.com
Booksandneedlepoint@blogspot.com
Peekingbetweenthepages@blogspot.com

7 comments:

Angie (By Book or By Crook) said...

Thanks Lori!! I have a few I need to pass on as well, but I've been holding on to them as long as I can! Maybe next week I will get to sending them out. Thanks for thinking of me!

Pam said...

Thanks Lori! I just got your email. Strangely, I thought I had a different email address on my contact information.
Can't wait to start reading your blog. : )

Pam said...

BTW, I think the best way to review books is just to write what you feel. I really enjoy stories by Ann Rule too.

Darlene said...

Lori, congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me. So sorry I'm late getting here to thank you. Your blog looks great!

CMash said...

Congratulations on your beautiful blog award.
I am hosting a very new meme entitled "Thursday Treasure" and am awarding this one to you.
You can stop by my blog to copy the icon and paste to your site and see the criteria on the right sidebar. I look forward to following you. Posted here

CMash said...

Congratulations on your award....you have another waiting for you here

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Congratulations on the award! Very cool!