Thursday, January 20, 2011

Room

Room by Emma Donoghue: Book CoverSynopsis


To five-year-old Jack, Room is the entire world. It is where he was born and grew up; it's where he lives with his Ma as they learn and read and eat and sleep and play.

My Thoughts
WOW
I read this on a trip to California for Thanksgiving. At first I didn't think I would like it but as I got into it, I couldn't put it down. I used my cell phone for light to read on the way home. I had to know the ending.
Things like this do happen, not exactly like this but close enough.
It is a heart breaking story but a must read by all means.

1 comment:

Angie Simmonds said...

I have heard so many good reviews on this book that I currently have it on reserve at the library. Using your cell phone for light on the way home? That's hilarious!